Updates on corona vaccination (as of 04.09.2022)
As of this week, the new Omikron BA1 vaccine is available. Patients who have an indication for a fourth vaccination (second booster) can now also be vaccinated with this vaccine.
The STIKO's recommendation for a fourth vaccination currently applies to the following groups of people:
- People over the age of 60
- People with an immunodeficiency disease or immunosuppressive therapy
- People with relevant chronic diseases (poorly controlled diabetes mellitus/high blood pressure; COPD; poorly controlled bronchial asthma)
Currently there is no general recommendation for a fifth vaccination for people who have already received a fourth vaccination. It is expected that another adapted vaccine will be available towards the end of September (Omikron BA4.5).
For advice on whether and if so which of the two vaccines is suitable for you as a booster vaccination, please present yourself personally at the consultation. Please bring your vaccination card and a little patience at the agreed appointment.
- We only vaccinate our existing patients.
- We do not vaccinate children and adolescents (younger than 18 years).
- If you cannot get a vaccination appointment with us, please contact a specialist or your company doctor. In addition, an appointment can be booked via the telephone number (040) 428 28 4000 and via the following link.