Covid-19 (as of 01.05.2022)
Please take the following information to heart:
1. as soon as you have a positive rapid antigen test, it is obligatory to carry out a PCR test. You can have the PCR test carried out via the folowwing centres:
- Corona Labor Testzentrum Hofweg 58, 22085 Hamburg
- Corona-Testzentrum Gertigstraße 20, 22303 Hamburg
- Antares-Apotheke Hammoniabad, Lerchenfeld 14, 22081 Hamburg
- Adler-Apotheke im Wandsbeker Quareee
3. as soon as you have a positive PCR test, you will be quarantined for 10 days. After 7 days you can clear yourself from quarantine with a negative rapid antigen test.
We do not realize rapid antigen tests.
We do not realize PCR tests on coronavirus without previous appointment by phone.
We do not perform PCR tests due to a red alert in the Corona Warning-App on asymptomatic patients.
We do not perform PCR smears for free testing.
If you have any questions about the different options of testing on coronavirus or general questions concerning the coronavirus you will find more information following this link: Information for patients about coronavirus.