Summary of fees
In accordance with § 12 paragraph 2 of the Professional Code for medical practitioners (MBO) we are obliged to charge a fee for drawing up a medical certificate. The basis for the assessment of the fee is the Official Medical Fee Schedule (GOÄ). The amounts specified in the GOÄ may not be subject to unfair undercutting (§ 12.1 of MBO).
Find an overview of the services we offer with the corresponding fees here:
- Detailed certificate without physical examination (GOÄ 75 -> individually formulated, e.g. for employers, authorities, employment office - EUR 17.43).
- Detailed certificate with medical examination (GOÄ 80 -> individually formulated, e.g. withdrawal from travel = 40,22 EUR)
- Certificate of airworthiness ("Fit to Fly") (GOÄ 8 -> full body status 34,86 EUR + GOÄ 70 -> short certificate 5,36 EUR = 40,22 EUR)
- Short certificate (GOÄ 70 -> short form with name / data insertion = 5,36 EUR)
- Travel medicine (GOÄ 1 -> medical consultation 10.72 EUR plus GOÄ 375 -> for each vaccination 10.72 EUR = at least 10.72 EUR)
- Diving fitness physical examination including certificate (GOÄ 8 -> full body examination 34,86 EUR + GOÄ 1 -> medical consultation 10,72 EUR + GOÄ 605 & 605a -> Spirometry 40,08 EUR + GOÄ 652 -> Ergometry (stress ECG) 59,66 EUR + GOÄ 75 -> Certificate fee 17,43 EUR = 162,75 EUR)